Grand Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Adventure

Come back to the age of the pirates and go along the grand line while living your grand adventure.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright PPLZ!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enygma

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 am

Lets Get This Place Up And Running!

If you are online and read this message, post if you are willing to get this shiz arollin. I ain't talkin' this same old shiz, I mean that I intend to completely eradicate all pre-made missions and the like. All quests shall be done customly to fit each person's wants in a storyline. Overpowering yourself, even in private threads among friends will call down the thunder of the storyline.

If you all can agree to this, we can get started.

If you do not post here within 3 days, your account will be deleted, as will all of your applications.

Please note that I am going to have to start deleting old apps that break the new rules anyways. I apologize for this.

Rules that will have reason to have deletion.

Overpowered
Not in template
Not good enough description
Water Logia
Wind Logia
Power Overlap (shares a large amount of capabilities with another fruit)
Weapon With a Devil Fruit Power
Back to top Go down

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Gots it, oh scary one
Back to top Go down
Dracule

Dracule

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Long time no see bom
Back to top Go down
Neoku

Neoku

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:23 pm

hmm i will join back as well as my other character's.
Back to top Go down
Shizuku

Shizuku

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm

ok so will i
Back to top Go down
Jeeha

Jeeha

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm

so am i
Back to top Go down
Enygma

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Oh shi-. I see I got a couple bites here... I don't know if I'll be able to replace Admin, but I'll do what I can until the time when and if he comes back. Until then, for the sake of simplicity I'll have to pick out everyone else, and delete all...

Things to be edited about the site:

1. All topics by anyone marked by the name 'guest' should be deleted.

2. All Story Mode instruction topics should be removed, we're engaging a more custom method, people will be having custom-made Story Modes as any given Narrator see's fit, or free roam which will be monitored and hounded if they get out of hand.

3. Overpowered weapons should be deleted. Stat boosts from weapons will have to be disallowed as they are becoming too easy to make and gain major stat boosts from. So yeah, if you have a weapon, it is just a weapon, and they will cost you some hard-earned belli and not give you stat boosts.

4. Lists of techniques within technique guides are to be gone. We'll just give a rough outline of anything, I got rid of the lists in the Swordsmanship and Martial arts guides, people can make their own damn techniques, they shouldn't be unoriginal about it.

5. I think that we shouldn't list the devil fruits openly. Just say which ones are taken and let anyone who wants a devil fruit use a traits for a random one, more traits gains them a better shot at a good Devil Fruit, then I say we have a little archive where we keep them and tier them for their potential. Tier 1 lowest and weakest, Tier 6 highest and strongest.

6. Canon NPCs are going away. It makes confusion about Devil Fruits because all of those listed are taken by a canon character, meaning the NPCs have the powers of RPCs. Since there are no two DFs with the exact same ability, I cannot allow this.

If anyone has a better idea for any of these please bring it up.

For the sake of the site's rebirth, all RP topics are going bye bye as well. Sorry for any inconvenience. Anything I have already put into motion will not be altered... so Pre-made story mode is gone and all guest apps are gone. All crew apps are gone because most members are gone, so most crew members are gone too meaning nobody has made any crew..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alright PPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright PPLZ!!!   Alright PPLZ!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright PPLZ!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grand Adventure :: Grand Central :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: